lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

3 Rock that body - Black eyed peas

I wanna rock right now I wanna I wanna rock right now I wanna I wanna rock right now Now now rock right now  I wanna I wanna rock right now I wanna I wanna rock right now I wanna I wanna rock right now  I wanna dance, I wanna dance in the light I wanna rock, I wanna rock your body I wanna go, I wanna go for a ride Hop in the music and rock your body right  (2x) Rock that body, c'mon c'mon Rock that body (Rock your body) Rock that body, c'mon c'mon, Rock that body  Let me see your body rock Shaken it from the bottom to top Freak to what the dj drop We be the ones to make it hot Electric shock, energy like a billion watts Face be boomin' speakers pop Galatic call me mr. spot We be bumpin' in your parkin lot When you comin' up in the spot Don't bringin nothin' we call for that Cause we be burnin around the clock If the lights are on then turn them off If you burn them don't make you soft(?) Like a jungle we run the block No one rollin' the way we rock  I wanna I wanna rock right now I wanna I wanna rock right now I wanna I wanna rock right now  I wanna dance, I wanna dance in the light I wanna rock, I wanna rock your body I wanna go, I wanna go for a ride Hop in the music and rock your body right  (2x) Rock that body, c'mon c'mon Rock that body (Rock your body) Rock that body, c'mon c'mon, Rock that body  Supa fly ladies All of my supa fly ladies(3x)  Yeah, you can be big (?) Long as you feel like your old(?) You can me the model type Skinny with no appetite Short stack black or white Long as you do what you like Party out of sight  She does the two step and the tongue drop She does the cabbage patch and the bus stop She likes electro, she loves hip-hop She likes the reggae, she feels punk rock She does somba and the mambo She likes to break-dance and calypso Get a little crazy and little stew(?)  I wanna dance, I wanna dance in the light I wanna rock, I wanna rock your body I wanna go, I wanna go for a ride Hop in the music and rock your body right Rock your body right, Rock your body right  Rock that body, c'mon c'mon Rock that body, c'mon c'mon, Rock that body Let go oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Let go oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Let go oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Let go oh oh oh oh oh oh oh  I wanna I wanna rock right now I wanna I wanna rock, I wanna I wanna rock Let go oh oh oh oh oh oh oh I wanna I wanna rock, I wanna I wanna rock Let go oh oh oh oh oh oh Let go oh oh oh oh oh oh oh  I wanna rock right now I wanna I wanna rock right now I wanna I wanna rock right now Now now rock right now  I wanna I wanna rock right now I wanna I wanna rock right now 
I wanna I wanna rock right now

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario